Detailed Instruction for Depositing on Leon
The first thing you need to do is create an account. Click the button below or register in the official Leon app for Android.
1 Log in to Leon
Once the account is registered, log in to it using a website or an app.
2 Open the Cashier
Go to the “Deposit” tab placed in the “Cashier” category.
3 Choose the payment method
Pick the most convenient option from the given list.
4 Fill in the blanks and confirm the procedure
Provide the required information and check it before confirming.
Remember that Leon has a minimum deposit limit, which is INR 500. In most cases, money appears on your account instantly but sometimes, the process may take up to three working days.
Deposit Methods at Leon
Punters from India will be glad to see the diversity of payment systems supported by Leon. The platform is licensed, which allows its clients to use any of the following options:
- Rupeepay, etc.
Remember that each of these systems may have its own conditions and charges for depositing. Learn more about these terms before making a choice.
Deposit via Skrill
Using Skrill for depositing on Leon is among the most convenient methods. It is accepted in India and has proved its credibility globally. If you choose this option, these are the steps to follow:
- Register an account. Create a wallet at Skrill by filling in the form. This is only available for those aged 18 and above. Also, remember to verify the personal info in three months.
- Log in and top-up money. Log in to your account using an email address and password. Deposit money to the wallet by setting the sum and confirming the transaction.
- Deposit on Leon. Go to the Leon website, find the “Deposit” button and find Skrill among the options. Fill in the sum and other payment details and confirm the operation.
Both Skrill and Leon accept Indian currency. Still, your wallet has another currency, it will be exchanged and deposited as well with no troubles.
Leon Bonus for Your First Deposit
Leon welcomes new clients by doubling their first deposit. For sports betting, this will be a sum from INR 500 to 20K, while for the casino it is INR 500 to 60K. To spend or withdraw the money, you must fulfill the following wagering conditions:
- Make the betting turnover of 6 times for betting or 35 for casino;
- Choose the odds of 1,7 or above;
- The deadline for wagering is 30 days.
Remember that in case you miss the time limits, the bonus will be burnt.
The Importance and Advantages of Quick Deposit and Withdrawal
The security of your funds and a clear system of depositing and withdrawing money is an important criterion when selecting a betting platform. When it comes to Leon, you don’t need to worry since it has a simple interface and supports a number of payment options licensed in India. In most cases, your money will be sent immediately. However, for some payment systems, the transaction may take a couple of hours or up to three working days.
These are the perks of using fast deposit and withdrawal at Leon:
- Money arrives instantly, and you don’t need to wait long;
- You can be calm about the rates and currency value, which is especially crucial for the ever-changing cryptocurrency;
- You may not be afraid to miss any event because you’ll always have your money on the account on time;
- You can use both the official website and the Leon app for transactions, choosing a more convenient variant.